The Love to Work System
"Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought, "This business was supposed to bring me freedom, not become a stress-inducing prison of my own making?" If so, you are not alone.
Are you ready to Up Level Your Business, Team and Life?
How can we help you?
Are the day-to-day responsibilities of running our business taking you away from the big picture items?
Do you find your company not executing efficiently?
Are you missing out on family time?
Does it seem like there is never enough time to get things done?
Do you feel like an employee in your own business and the entrepreneurial dream seems unattainable?
Is work a complicated maze of to-do list and putting out fires?
Do you feel like your entrepreneurial dreams are going up in flames?
Did you know…?
Only 15% of companies effectively execute on their strategy?
Companies die at 2X the rate they did just 25 years ago?
Companies with healthy cultures are 3X as profitable as companies with unhealthy cultures?
30% of employees are actively looking for a better job
The Stakes are High. Most Startups Fail before they ever start to turn a profit. Even proven businesses fail to execute on strategic initiatives 67-90% percent of the time. The average business has a 15% success rate at achieving strategic objectives.
Most entrepreneurs think they just need more leads. There are a few steps that come before that to actually get your business on track to grow.
Many business owners are not even sure of what they should be doing next and they know they are not executing as effectively as they should be.
They are spending too much time working in the business and they feel alone running it. Isolation is the enemy of excellence and in isolation, many entrepreneurs begin to question if they have what it takes and if they will ever achieve the dreams they had for their business when it first started out. They have a vivid picture of their dream life but don’t know how to get there.
There is a better way to actually reach your business dreams and we’d love to talk with you about that.
The Love to Work System will help you win!
Best Business Systems and Practices in Place
Unique Strategy for your Business
Done for Your Accountability & Coaching
Digitally Delivered Training & Digitally Monitored Execution
You Execute and Win, Guaranteed!
We help you to implement the Best Business Practices and your Unique Strategy in your business over 9-12 months to double your profitability while freeing up more of your time. You will transform in the process to be the type of Business Owner that is able to have Optionality. What is optionality? The ability to chose which one of three options you want to take in your business.
1. Continue to grow your business
2. Sell it off and walk away with extra cash
3. Hire a CEO, COO or managing director to replace you.
Buddy Rathmell – Creator,
Love to Work
Buddy was hired by Arthur Andersen Consulting to work for a Fortune 250 in Scranton, PA shortly after finishing college and getting married. 2 1/2 years later he started his own consulting firm working for multiple Fortune 500 companies. A lover of books, systems, people (especially entrepreneurs) he has created Love to Work to help business owners get the freedom they initially wanted. Your business can 2X in profitability while you free yourself from the day to day in the next year or less.
I’ve been on both sides of the fence. I have experienced complete chaos in my life and business. A number of years ago, I was losing money in two businesses in two different countries at the same time. I had no hope and I was not sure if my marriage was going to make it or if I was going to be able to afford to send my kids to college if it did. In the end, I lost $250,000 and had to let 15 employees go and figure out how to pay $100,000 back to my investors.
Right now I am operating on the other side of the fence with both my business and my nonprofit (Stop Slavery) and I want you to experience that too. Since getting back on our feet financially we have taken the kids on trips to Europe and multiple beach trips in different countries. I took two months off for the first time in my life and we took on the kids on an extended vacation to Japan, Hawaii, and a lake house at Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia (to be honest the kids and my wife left the lake 2 days early because they felt like we over-vacayed in their lingo) and then capped it off with a 24 day road trip across the United States. We have sent our oldest to college and it’s nice to not even worry about the college bill it all. It feels great not only being in a better place but helping others to get to that place in their life and business as well.
What others are saying…
BAM Training Director
Buddy is an amazing facilitator which is why I bring him to help me with my own team each and every year. He has moved from advisor to friend and I actually consider him an extension of my own team. This year, in addition to the team building, strategic planning and Birkman consultations, I asked him to emcee our largest event in Silicon Valley and give the closing address on the final day. He always delivers. I can’t recommend him highly enough.”
Founder Liv Thai
“Buddy is unrelenting in pushing you to be the best version of yourself. Through Buddy, I learned the best way to serve the people I encounter is to know myself well, accept those giftings, and live them out to the fullest, and by this, those surrounding me will be blessed. If it wasn’t for this lesson I’m not sure my business Liv Thai would exist today. Buddy cares deeply about helping others hone in and be what is right for them and he has the systems and tools to get you there. I have a feeling working with Buddy will help more than just your business!”
“We initially brought Buddy in to do a half-day coaching training session with our executive leadership team. We were so impressed, we brought him back for a 1-day annual planning meeting. He was able to draw out of us in five hours what we had not been able to do ourselves in 6 years. Our team was reignited by the new strategy to reach our vision and implemented those changes over the last year. You won’t go wrong bringing in Buddy for your Annual & Quarterly Strategy Meetings.”
Become a Client of Love to Work Today
2X Your wealth, impact and legacy each year by having a
B.L.A.S.T (BUSINESS & LIFE that are AWESOME, SIMPLE and create TRUE WEALTH)
a Business and Life that
S.U.C.K (Stressful, Unfulfilling, Confusing and Killing you)
JOIN Love to Work and have a B.L.A.S.T
You hear all the time that you are the average of the five people that you hang out the most and that your networth = your network. Could you use an upgrade in your business network this year?
The Love to Work Manifesto
We believe when a Business Owner Wins the whole team wins
We believe when employees love to work productivity and happiness increase
We believe nearly every SME can double in profits without significant staff increases
We believe everyone can improve
We believe values are more important than skills (but skills are necessary)
We believe a business should improve the lives of employees
We believe the best leaders are servants
We believe winning feels good
We believe when a business wins everyone enjoys life more
We believe all employees should receive regular coaching
We believe work can be fulfilling and rewarding if there is clarity and accountability
We believe business owners, managers, and executives must receive regular coaching
We believe everyone should be accountable for activities and results to someone
We believe when we understand and connect with one another life is better
We believe toxic leaders suck- Literally; they suck life, health, and energy from their team
We believe you have to be teachable to grow
We believe every team member should tweak their job for maximum happiness
We believe when we tweak our jobs for maximum happiness, maximum productivity results
We believe discipline brings freedom
We believe decisions should be pushed as close to the problem as possible
We believe in developing everyone at all levels of the business
We believe the #1 key to an individual’s sustained success is to stop doing things you don’t like doing.
We believe in managing energy more than time
We believe in doing less, then obsess
We believe clear vision (goals) and discipline in execution = success
We believe organizational health is a force multiplier of collective smarts
We believe organizational health trumps smart people over time
We believe everyone must be able to engage in real conversations around real issues for the team to be healthy
We believe the greatest leaders have the smallest ego
We believe the best leaders have the biggest ambitions, channeled through the company or organization
We believe we should be bold in vision, strategic in planning, disciplined in execution
We believe that believing in others is one of the most powerful forces in the universe
We believe you get what you measure and incentivize
We believe gratitude changes our attitude
We believe feedback and reflection open the door to personal transformation.
We believe bad leaders can ruin great people and great leaders can pull the best out of average performers.
Love To Work Benefits
- Simplify Your Business and Life
- Create The Most Important Systems for your Business
- Freedom from working in the day to day in your business
- 2X the Profit from your business
- Remove the Clutter from your thinking
- Operate out of First Principles instead of jumping from tactic to tactic
- Identify your core problems in your business and get to the root problems
- Figure out the weak parts of your business and strengthen those
- Set up systems so you are working On your Business and not In it
- Decrease your islands of stress and increase your islands of joy
- Find the best and simplest resources, tools, partners and technology to move your business forward
- Quickly implement the best ideas
- Accountability to push your business forward
- Fix Sales and Marketing Problems
- Get absolute clarity on your 1st and 2nd Avatar (almost no one talks about the importance of a 2nd Avatar)
- Honest Feedback
- Goal Clarity
- Next Action Clarity
- Coaching on the core issues in your life that are manifest in your business
- Clarify Your Vision We help to bring clarity to the vision you have for your company. You also need a step by step plan to get to where you want to be. It helps to have a road map of ways that others have grown their businesses while at the same time reducing stress overall in the business. We will immediately help you free up 10 hours of your time each week so you can get some space and begin to work on your business.
- Create a Healthy Culture. Creating a healthy culture doesn’t happen by accident. You need to be intentional in creating it. We can help coach you into what are the best steps for you to take now to create a healthy culture .2
- Implement Best Systems, Strategies and Practices We will help you implement the best systems and most needed systems for your business. Letting tools and systems carry the weight of your business is a big first step.
- Execution on the Strategic Plan The statistics on businesses being able to execute on their plans are really bad. Only about 15% of annual strategic plans are actually executed upon. If you want to survive and thrive in 2020 and beyond you need to be ensuring that your team is executing on your strategic plan. Being able to gauge what your team can accomplish and providing the resources for them to grow and succeed is your role as a leader and we can help you.
- Grow your Business We all have different reasons for growing our business. It’s not always just sales, revenue and profitability that most of us our concerned about it but growth in those areas is usually a sign of doing other things correctly.5
“How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be.
The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now.” — Epictetus
Are you ready to Uplevel Your Business and Your Life with Love to Work?